About eight months after I purchased this unit, it randomly started sending the wrong note information over MIDI - every single feature worked, except for getting the musical notes right. I went through everything I could to see if it was a problem related to my other hardware or operating system, but to no avail.
While it was still under warranty, I took it to the authorised repairer, who fiddled with it for 5 minutes, turned to me and said "I have absolutely no idea why it's doing this." When I asked how long it'd take to fix, he pulls a new boxed one out of a cupboard and says "here, I'm just going to junk this one."
Fast forward about 14 months. The REPLACEMENT one is now not sending note information when you play certain keys. It is now out of warranty, and apparently would cost nearly as much to repair as the original purchase price (AUD$299).